wtorek, 2 kwietnia 2013

Cosplay

You know him, this is Mr. Pan Cebula. He always helps me with sewing as you see ^^!
It's part of Hizaki's dress, but when I wear all clothes... Ah, it's looks so horrible TT!
I wanted to show my friends that cosplay. The fabric is beautiful, it has roses, but it's too stiff(? - I'm not sure I use correct word XD)
I have to think about other options for this dress.
I'm sewing it for about one and half year. Sorry, but I hate this dress. When I was starting, I think "Time will be great". No, it wasn't. I didn't have a lot of problems with dress, but with people and places >< ' But it's too long story and I don't want to be angry again ^^

The only reason that I want to finish Hizaki's dress is that, I absolutel love this Ahri fanart! And I must do this cosplay! 

Yeah, and I love League of Legends. Sad news - I can play only Ahri. Maybe a little Orianna and Sejuani, but other champions - NO WAY. It always finshes like this ' NOOB, YOU'RE FUCKIN NOOB' .
Yeah, I know I'm noob, I really try to play good TT


I don't have faaaace!
White, everywhere white ~

Yeah, I'm tired.
Goodnight <3 

1 komentarz: