wtorek, 5 marca 2013

Okay, I finally decided to make a  blog. 
I hope I don't forget about that blog and it will be first blog which will have more than month. 

Hah... First post on the blog...
Nice to meet you XD

So, this is me...
And new wig ~
I waited about two or three months for delivery. I don't know excatly what happened, but my pack was sent about month later? Doesn't matter, cuz I didn't need wig quickly. 

I cut the bang by yourself... I know that isn't perfect, I have to go to hairdresser. I wanted to wear wig as fast as I can and take some photos.

It's a wig color without photoshop. Definetely I love that color! The same as was in shop(I bought from taobao, but on ebay you can get this wig as well). I'm happy, that yellow part doesn't look like chick. And all the colors look pretty with each other, great mix of colors.

Don't care that the hair are messy, because I was trying dance to check this wig. After dance they still look quiet good and after brush - wig looked as good as before. Brushing this wig is really easy ^^ Maybe I did something wrong with curls, cuz I made ponytails xd

Away from colors... Haircut and curls look natural (except bang, I shouldn't cut it XD). Curles are only on the end of the hair. And I can bring part of the hair and don't fight that rest of the hair can't be easy separete. Don't helemet on the head ~<3

And I love the price~ It was pretty cheap for me :3 But I don't remember excatly how much I paid... XD



Bye~ <3

5 komentarzy:

  1. Czemu tylko pół twarzy?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Bo na drugim pół mrugnęłam XD

      Usuń
    2. z mrugnięciem byłoby tak a'la anime girl xD czy coś xD

      Usuń
    3. T obyło mrugnięcie 'nie wytrzymam dłużej z otwartymi oczami' XD

      Usuń